Monday, June 9, 2014

I'm Baaaack!!!!

How have you girls been?! Yup, I'm back to blogger again! After realizing that I missed writing and sharing my vintage treasures and a bit of my adventures :)

Photo by my friend Raquel

I finally got married to my boyfriend of more than 7 years last February and my life is a bit of an exciting mess from preps up to now, and still adjusting from being single to becoming an Army Wife. We had a lot of fun celebrating our love with a couple of our closest family and friends who were there for us since day 1. And we were so happy that all of our hard work and planning paid off. ( If you want me to make a review of our suppliers, please do comment below)


We were also styling for photo shoots on the side while preparing for our wedding and we've been having bookings ever since.

Our Vintage couple, shot by Bobbit Lim at Camayan Beach Resort in Zambales

That's my hubby and I together with photographers Zab Trinidad and Bobbit Lim (far left)

I've also been transferred to 2 different areas at work, well it also took a lot of adjustment but it just gave me the career growth that I needed.

And in the spirit of "Trying (or learning) something new", so I still went on and attended Art classes by Alessandra Lanot of Life After Breakfast; it was so fun I want to attend all the classes :D

My Calligraphy Worksheet while eating my vegetarian merienda, my kinda Sunday :)

That's what Iv'e worked on for 45 mins! gaahhh!!!
My husband and I have been given a lot of blessings; we even claimed that 2014 is our year!;We've been busy with our own careers and enjoying married life. I just pray that God could give me the momentum, and help me balance and work things out.

Whew! Well, that's about it; most of what happened when I wasn't blogging. Expect a lot of vintage treasures, photo shoot behind the scenes and my life on becoming an Army Wife.

1 comment:

  1. OMGGGGGGG Christine! Congratulations! Such wonderful news! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love. :)

    ReplyDelete