Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Alter/ed Perspective

Oh yes guys I'm still alive! :) I needed to take a short hiatus because I had to prepare for something big  that's going to happen in my life soon, hehe...but don't worry I'm going to let you know about it soon. So anyway, I just had the opportunity to attend a graduation fashion show c/o my friend's brother NJ Oropesa. 

Last March 22, the Fashion Design and Merchandising Graduates of the College of St. Benilde held a grad show at the Rockwell Tent that they entitled, Altered Perspective. 


Hosted by Ms. Divine Lee, their edgy and sexy show started with a full house.

That's my friend Love and myself, showing our support for his brother.
More photos after the break!
And this is what we wore :)
Jersey and Lace Maxi Dress- Ombre Vintage, Gold Claw earrings- Oasap, Gold Gladiator Sandals- Forever 21 

Please pardon the grainy photos :D

Love, in her black peplum dress paired with black wedges
Moving on with the show; their class was divided into two groups. One group a spring/ summer collection and the other group made a fall/winter collection. Love's brother NJ was included in the "Fall/ Winter" Group and here's what he came up with.





And here are some photos of the designs that some of his fellow graduates made.

I love the sheer softness of the skirt and the structured top part






Then the graduates came out one by one with their model

Here's Love with NJ :)
And that's me with the designer after the show! :)

We then had a hearty but healthy dinner at Kenny Roger's and Love's niece Yel transformed into "fan girl" mode as soon as previous contestants of Project Runway Philippines came in the resto.


To the young blood of the fashion industry:

Graduation prepares you to a new stage of life. You are half way through guys! Work harder and dream further. Never give up. We are all so proud of you, Congratulations!






Update!
Our Multiply site is still down, you can still browse our products and order in our Facebook page, we are already in the process of building a new site for the store. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment